Offices & Commercial Space

rss
 
5 REAL PROPERTY Farm Houses Plots on installments

2,500,000.00 Fixed Price

REAL PROPERTY Farm Houses Plots on installments   CONTACT : 0331-2150877   and   0333-3559925   * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment   PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND : 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND : 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments.   ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE : ----------------------------------- Booking 30% only. Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments   FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan   OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi.   NOTE : We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). Builders can also contact us for huge Land.   Ujala Builders : Name of Trust
13 Views

2,500,000.00 Fixed Price

5 PROPERTY Farm Houses Plots on installments

2,500,000.00 Fixed Price

PROPERTY Farm Houses Plots on installments   CONTACT : 0331-2150877   and   0333-3559925   * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment   PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND : 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND : 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments.   ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE : ----------------------------------- Booking 30% only. Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments   FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan   OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi.   NOTE : We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). Builders can also contact us for huge Land.   Ujala Builders : Name of Trust
Views

2,500,000.00 Fixed Price

5 Farm Houses Plots on installments near D.H.A HILLS

2,500,000.00 Fixed Price

FARM HOUSES PLOTS on installments near D.H.A HILLS   CONTACT : 0331-2150877   and   0333-3559925   * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment   PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND : 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND : 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments.   ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE : ----------------------------------- Booking 30% only. Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments   FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan   OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi.   NOTE : We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). Builders can also contact us for huge Land.   Ujala Builders : Name of Trust
11 Views

2,500,000.00 Fixed Price

5 Farm Houses Plots on installments near BTK

2,500,000.00 Fixed Price

FARM HOUSES PLOTS on installments near BTK   CONTACT : 0331-2150877   and   0333-3559925   * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment   PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND : 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND : 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments.   ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE : ----------------------------------- Booking 30% only. Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments   FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan   OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi.   NOTE : We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). Builders can also contact us for huge Land.   Ujala Builders : Name of Trust
Views

2,500,000.00 Fixed Price

5 FARM HOUSES PLOTS on installments near MOUNTAIN SERIES

2,500,000.00 Fixed Price

FARM HOUSES PLOTS on installments near MOUNTAIN SERIES   CONTACT : 0331-2150877   and   0333-3559925   * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment   PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND : 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND : 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments.   ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE : ----------------------------------- Booking 30% only. Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments   FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan   OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi.   NOTE : We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). Builders can also contact us for huge Land.   Ujala Builders : Name of Trust
16 Views

2,500,000.00 Fixed Price

5 FAIRY VALLEY FARM HOUSES PLOTS ON INSTALLMENTS AT LAVISH LOCATION  NEAR BAHRIA

2,500,000.00 Fixed Price

FAIRY VALLEY FARM HOUSES PLOTS ON INSTALLMENTS AT LAVISH LOCATION NEAR BAHRIA   CONTACT : 0331-2150877   and   0333-3559925   * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment   PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND : 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND : 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments.   ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE : ----------------------------------- Booking 30% only. Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments   FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan   OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi.   NOTE : We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). Builders can also contact us for huge Land.   Ujala Builders : Name of Trust
14 Views

2,500,000.00 Fixed Price

5 FAIRY VALLEY FARM HOUSES PLOTS ON INSTALLMENTS AT MEHDIA CITY

2,500,000.00 Fixed Price

FAIRY VALLEY FARM HOUSES PLOTS ON INSTALLMENTS AT MEHDIA CITY   CONTACT : 0331-2150877   and   0333-3559925   * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment   PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND : 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND : 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments.   ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE : ----------------------------------- Booking 30% only. Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments   FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan   OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi.   NOTE : We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). Builders can also contact us for huge Land.   Ujala Builders : Name of Trust
18 Views

2,500,000.00 Fixed Price

5 FAIRY VALLEY FARM HOUSES PLOTS ON INSTALLMENTS BEFORE BISMILLLAH HOTEL

2,500,000.00 Fixed Price

FAIRY VALLEY FARM HOUSES PLOTS ON INSTALLMENTS BEFORE BISMILLAH HOTEL   CONTACT : 0331-2150877   and   0333-3559925   * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment   PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND : 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND : 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments.   ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE : ----------------------------------- Booking 30% only. Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments   FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan   OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi.   NOTE : We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). Builders can also contact us for huge Land.   Ujala Builders : Name of Trust
18 Views

2,500,000.00 Fixed Price

5 FAIRY VALLEY FARM HOUSES PLOTS ON INSTALLMENTS IN A GREENISH AREA

2,500,000.00 Fixed Price

FAIRY VALLEY FARM HOUSES PLOTS ON INSTALLMENTS IN A GREENISH AREA   CONTACT : 0331-2150877   and   0333-3559925   * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment   PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND : 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND : 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments.   ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE : ----------------------------------- Booking 30% only. Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments   FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan   OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi.   NOTE : We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). Builders can also contact us for huge Land.   Ujala Builders : Name of Trust
18 Views

2,500,000.00 Fixed Price

5 COMMERCIAL PLOTS FARM HOUSES on installments at LAVISH LOCATION

2,500,000.00 Fixed Price

COMMERCIAL PLOTS FARM HOUSES on installments at LAVISH LOCATION   CONTACT : 0331-2150877   and   0333-3559925   * Maroosi Land * Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards) * Possession on 50% of full Payment   PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEY PROJECT ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway). SIZES OF LAND : 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal) 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal) 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal) 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal) COST OF LAND : 2000 per Square Yard on Cash. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments.   ----------------------------------- PAYMENT SCHEDULE : ----------------------------------- Booking 30% only. Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments   FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan   OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi.   NOTE : We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals). Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents). Builders can also contact us for huge Land.   Ujala Builders : Name of Trust
17 Views

2,500,000.00 Fixed Price