Visiting the city of Jogja or Yogyakarta is not complete without knowing the history of the origin of this city . The existence of the city of Yogyakarta cannot be separated from the Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat Sultanate. With the "HISTORY OF JOGJA TOUR" package, you will be invited to walk through the tracks of the past from the first Islamic Mataram Kingdom in Kota Gede to Kraton Jogja which will add insight to the history of the nation so that your tour will get more value than just ordinary tourism .
KOTA GEDE (The First Islamic Mataram Kigdom )
Kota Gede is the old city where the first Islamic Mataram kingdom was founded on Java. The golden age of Mataram Islamic Kingdom was led by Sultan Agung in 1613. Many historical relics in Kota Gede as proof of the triumph of the Islamic Mataram kingdom such as: the tombs of royal founders, Kotagede Mosque, traditional houses with typical Javanese architecture, former beteng kraton, market , etc.
The Pleret and Kerto palaces are in the Pleret region, Bantul. The two palaces were built by Sunan Amangkurat I, the son of Sultan Agung in 1647. By Sunan Amangkurat, the royal center of Gede was moved to Pleret. Its historical heritage is in the form of large stone pedigree, former palace, old wells where heirlooms wash,
AMBAR KETAWANG RESTING PLACE
Ambarketawang is the resting place of the King while waiting fo construction of the Yogyakarta Sultanate Palace to be completed. The residence was founded by Sultan Hamengku Buwono I after the Giyanti agreement in 1755. The former Pesanggrahan Ambar Ketawang is now the center of the Bekakak traditional ceremony held every month in the Javanese calendar.
NGAYOGYAKARTA KINGDOM ( SULTAN PALACE )
The Giyanti Agreement signed on February 13, 1755 stated that the Mataram Kingdom was divided into two, namely Surakarta Hadiningrat Sunanate and Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat Sultanate. Surakarta was led by Susuhunan Paku Buwono III, while Ngayogyakarta - or commonly called Yogyakarta - was led by Pangeran Mangkubumi who later held the title Sultan Hamengku Buwono I. The palace of the Sultanate of Ngayogyakarta is still well maintained to this day.
TAMANSARI ( WATER CASTLE )
Tamansari was built by Sultan Hamengku Buwono I in 1765 as a place for rest and entertainment for the Sultan's family as well as a hiding place if the Keraton was attacked by enemies. Historical heritage in Tamansari in the form of Pulo Kenongo, Pulo Cemethi, Sumur Gumuling, Umbul Pasiraman, Ledoksari, etc.
Tamanan Village is around 50 M from Tamansari tourism object. Since 2009 it has become a cyber village where residents in this village are almost entirely technology literate. Every citizen house has installed an internet network that is used to help with daily life from discussing village activities and preaching news such as meeting invitations, weddings, lelayu news to buying and selling online. One online media that is widely used by residents is Facebook. Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg has visited this village.
• 07.30 - 08.00 Pick-up from hotels in the Jogja area
• 08.00 - 08.30 Heading to Kota Gede which is the place where the Islamic Mataram Kingdom is
Located the first time of Sultan Agung in 1613
• 08:30 - 09:30 Tracing the former Kota Gede Kraton such as the former Kraton fort, alun-alun,
the mosque and the tombs of the kings
• 09:30 - 10:00 Continue to the Kraton Pleret meeting, Bantul
• 10:00 - 10:30 Tracing the trail of the Kraton Pleret
• 10.30 - 1100 Next to the Ambar Ketawang resting place,
• 11.00 - 11.15 Seeing the former Ambar Ketawang post
• 11.15 - 11.30 Heading to the Sultan Palace
• 11.30 - 12.30 Visiting Yogyakarta Palace
• 12.30 - 13.30 Lunch at Mbah Buyut Restaurant
• 12.30 - 15.00 Visit Tamansari, Pulo Kenongo and Sumur Gumuling with a hallway
• 15030 - 15.30 Visiting Kampung Cyber Park or Rejowinangun Tourism Village.
• 15.30 - 16.00 Return to the Hotel. End of tour
Price per person (minimum 2 people) = USD 105 /pax
- Transport from hotel to tourist destinations
- Transport back from tourist destinations to the hotel
- Entrance fees
- Tour Guides (minimum 4 participants) for 2-3 participants with Driver Guide
- Village Tour at Wanurejo / Candirejo Village
- Meals1 X ( Lunch at Bah Buyut Local Resto )
- Mineral water
- Parking fee
Price excludes :
- Flight ticket PP and Airport tax
- Personal expenses (rides / games / activities on tourist attractions)