Magelang Regency, besides being known as the city of Gethuk (sweet steamed loaf of pounded cassava ) and an army education center (AKMIL), apparently also holds many interesting tourism objects that are unfortunate if missed, including the beautiful Sunrise Barede Spot, Chicken Church and Wanurejo Cultural Tourism Village and of course Borobudur Temple. Don't forget the Pawon Luwak Coffee. Really a tour package that Amazing ...
Borobudur Temple is the largest Buddhist temple in the world that was built during King Samaratungga of Syailendra Dynasty in 824. This temple has an area of 123x123 m² with 504 Buddha statues, 72 terawang stupas and 1 master stupa with beautiful reliefs depicting the journey of Sri Darta Gautama to reach Nirvana. The name Borobudur itself according to some people means a terraced mountain (budhara), while some others say Borobudur means a monastery located on a high place.
The Chicken Church is a place or house of worship located in Rhema Hill, Kembanglimus, Borobudur, Magelang. Although called the Chicken Church, the building is actually a dove. The shape of the building is quite large, where there is a large space and rooms with beautiful natural scenery.
WANUREJO TOURISM VILLAGE
Wanurejo Tourism Village is a "Culture and Craft Tourism Village". It is located on the east side of the Borobudur temple area. Wanurejo Village is interesting to visit because it has a natural and unique village charm with a variety of traditions and cultures that are still preserved by the ancestors of the founders of the Borobudur temple.
SUNRISE AT BAREDE HILL
Barede hill is one of the more hits locations to witness the beauty of the sunrise in Magelang besides Punthuk Setumbu. From Bukit Barede we can also see the magnificent Borobudur Temple and the surrounding mountain scenery. No wonder "Rangga and Cinta" like this place in the popupar teenage film AADC 2.
PAWON LUWAK COFFEE
At the location of the Pawon temple there is a coffee shop that is fun named "Pawon Luwak Coffee". Here, visitors not only savor the pleasures of Javanese coffee but also can see the process of making civet coffee that comes from natural fermentation of mongoose animals that have eaten selected coffee beans. Then the visitors process and make their own coffee concoctions
• 03.30 - 04.00 Pick-up from hotels in the Jogja area
• 04.00 - 05:15. Drive directly to Barede hill near Borobudur temple
• 05:15 - 06:15 Arrive at Barede hill then enjoy the beautiful sunrise from the top of the hill
with stunning natural scenery as the land above of the clouds.
• 6:15 - 7:30. Then proceed to the Chicken Church tourist attraction on Rhema hill
known through the AADC film.
• 07.30 - 08.00 Next drive to Borobudur temple
• 08.00 - 09.00 Having breakfast at the Mango Restaurant Borobudur temple parking complex
• 09.00 - 11.00 Witness the splendor of the Syailendra Dinasty temple with a stupa
and the beautiful reliefs
• 11.00 - 11.10 Continue to the Tourism Village around Borobudur temple, such as : Wanurejo
village or Candirejo village.
• 11.10 - 12.30 Enjoy and feel the hospitality of the population along with the variety of
traditions and the culture.
• 12.30 - 12.45. Head for Kopi Luwak Pawon near Pawon temple.
• 12.45 - 13.45 Seeing the process of making Luwak Coffee
• 13.45 - 14.45 Return to Jogja
• 14.45 - 15.00 Arriving at the hotel. End of tour
Price per person (minimum 2 people) = USD 110 / pax
- Transport from hotel to tourist destinations
- Transport back from tourist destinations to the hotel
- Entrance fees
- Tour Guides (minimum 4 participants) for 2-3 participants with Driver Guide
- Village Tour at Wanurejo / Candirejo Village
- Meals1 X ( Lunch at the village )
- Mineral water
- Parking fee
Price excludes :
- Flight ticket PP and Airport tax
- Personal expenses (rides / games / activities on tourist attractions)
|Type of Ad:||I am service provider / Offering|