Restructure the body using a natural way with the support of the ancient holistic healing system of Ayurveda, and live a life of wellness. Restore and rejuvenate yourself in the soulful vicinity of Kerala learning from the revered teachers during Ayurveda courses in India.
Ayurveda is a thousand years old health care system developed in India, and practiced worldwide today. To taste the real essence, join an eminent school like Rishikul Ayurshala to undergo Ayurveda training in India, and upheave the lifestyle that is free from diseases.
Rishikul Ayurshala is a Sanskrit term that means Rishi- Sage/Wisemen, Kul- Clan, Ayur- Life and Shala- Home/House. The science of Rishikul Ayurshala believes that healing starts internally with the balancing of the doshas (body constitution) in which our diet plays an equally significant role.
Intending to maintain a healthy life, the Ayurveda Training Center aims at spreading the awareness of wellness by educating people about alternate natural medicine through their vivid courses.
Let’s have a look at what Ayurveda courses in India by Rishikul Ayurshala have to offer:
- Learn about health, life, and spirituality through the course of Basic Awareness of Ayurveda and its Lifestyle. The course provides knowledge of Ayurvedic techniques, methodologies, concept, principles, and philosophies.
- The course gives you hands-on experience of Ayurveda Massages and Panchakarma Treatment. Imbibing the rich Indian heritage of Ayurveda, you study the theoretical and practical application of massage, and learn about Marma points, Nadis, and Chakras.
- Food plays a vital role in keeping the body healthy. Ayurveda Cooking Course draws the focus on consuming healthy food; learn the concept of a balanced diet, the importance of digestion, basic dietetics principles of Ayurveda, nature, and kind of food, Tridosha, and more.
- Ayurveda is the prime adopter and promoter of mantra that true beauty comes from within. With Ayurveda Beauty Course, you learn to balance the whole body harmonizing the dosha. Through the practical and theoretical wisdom learn to treat skin, scalp, face, knowledge of herbal bath, usage of kitchen products as a natural cosmetic, and a lot more.
Apart from the course, the center also provides various Ayurvedic treatments like:
- Panchakarma Treatment to cleanse the body from the ama accumulation.
- Ayurveda Weight Loss treatment to get back in shape and prevent illnesses which occurs due to obesity.
- Treatment for Sinus and Migraine prevents us from congestion and deadly headache.
- Stress is a modern-day disease, and Ayurveda Treatment for Rejuvenation and Anti-stress is an antidote for this lifestyle health problem.
- Infertility is a rapidly increasing issue amongst today’s youth. With panchakarma Treatment for Reproductive System enhance the proper function of the organ, and is cost-effective.
- Another rapidly growing issue is joint and back pain. The cracking and popping sound expresses the degeneration of the bones and with Ayurveda gain permanent or long-term relief.
- Treatment for Head and Eye is important for healthy sight and to prevent mental disorders. Ayurveda resolves the issues with techniques of Nasya Basti, Nasya Karma & Netra Dhara.
Other Treatments: Digestive and Immune System Therapy, High and Low Blood Pressure Treatment, Anti-aging Program, Women Wellness through Ayurveda, and Blood Purification Treatment.
Benefits: Healthy, Disease Free, Easy, and Happy life.
Ayurveda training in India with Rishikul Yogshala in Kerala is an invaluable opportunity awaiting you. The school owns tremendous experience in the field, owing to its vast legacy of Ayurveda and eminent teachers.
For more info, visit https://rishikulayurshala.com/